Local quenching If the parts have high local hardness r […]
If the parts have high local hardness requirements, they can be locally quenched and heat treated by induction heating, etc. Such parts are usually marked on the drawing with the location of the local quenching heat treatment and the local hardness value. The hardness test of the parts should be carried out in the designated area. The hardness tester can use Rockwell hardness tester to test the HRC hardness value. If the heat-treated hardened layer is shallow, the surface Rockwell hardness tester can be used to test the HRN hardness value.
Chemical heat treatment
Chemical heat treatment is to make the surface of the workpiece infiltrate the atoms of one or several chemical elements, thereby changing the chemical composition, organization and performance of the surface of the workpiece. After quenching and low-temperature tempering, the surface of the workpiece has high hardness, wear resistance and contact fatigue strength, and the core of the workpiece has high strength and toughness.
According to the content mentioned above, it is very important to detect and record the temperature during the heat treatment process. Poor temperature control will have a great impact on the product. Therefore, temperature detection is very important, and the temperature change trend in the whole process is also very important. As a result, temperature changes must be recorded during the heat treatment process, which can facilitate data analysis in the future, and you can also view the temperature in the end. Did not meet the requirements. This will play a very important role in improving the subsequent heat treatment.
1. Clean up the operation site, check whether the power supply, measuring instruments and various switches are normal, and whether the water source is unblocked.
2. The operator should wear protective equipment for labor protection, otherwise it will be dangerous.
3. Turn on the universal changeover switch of the control power supply, and increase and decrease the temperature in stages according to the technical requirements of the equipment, so as to extend the life of the equipment and the equipment is in good condition.
4. Pay attention to the temperature of the heat treatment furnace and the speed adjustment of the mesh belt, to master the temperature standards required for different materials, to ensure the hardness of the workpiece, the surface flatness and the oxide layer, and to do a good job in safety.
5. Pay attention to the temperature of the tempering furnace and the speed adjustment of the mesh belt, and turn on the exhaust air to make the workpiece meet the quality requirements after tempering.
6. Stick to your post at work.
7. Necessary fire-fighting appliances should be equipped, and the methods of use and maintenance should be familiar.
8. When stopping, check that all control switches are in the off state, and then turn off the universal transfer switch.