1. Electrical performance Insulation Resistance: R < […]
1. Electrical performance
Insulation Resistance: R <5*108_[500VDC]
Rated applied voltage: 220VAC/110VAC
Resistance: R + 10% (23 + 1 Celsius) or according to customer contract requirements.
2. Aging test: Apply 110% rated voltage, connect a diode in series, turn off for 3 minutes as a cycle, a total of two cycles without abnormalities.
3. Voltage lifting test: add 130 VAC and 250 VAC voltage respectively, connect a diode in series, and the heating piece is electrified within 10 seconds under each voltage. [Heating tablets for 230VAC]
4. Thermal test: Under normal voltage, the heating of the electrothermal substrate is uniform, no abnormality.
5. Physical Performance
Body density (> 3.6g/cm3)
Flexural Strength (>260 MPa)
6. Lead tension: the axis direction is not less than 5Kgf, and the angle between 45 and axis is not less than 3Kgf.
7. Temperature performance:
The working temperature ranges from 100 to 230 degrees Celsius: the temperature can reach 500 to 700 degrees Celsius.
8. Heating efficiency: working temperature can be reached within 30 seconds.
9. Reliability: Start 30 minutes after installation, turn off the watch for 30 minutes as a cycle, after 1000 cycles, the test is normal.